Thursday, November 17, 2005

What the F*$%???


This is our dog, trying to scramble back in the door when she is supposed to be out there doing her business. Yesterday there was nothing. Today? LIKE THREE FREAKIN' FEET OF SNOW!!! It is up to my knees. I ditched the leash right after this picture because there's no way she's running away through this.


View through the front door. Yes, it's through the screen. I wasn't about to open the door to let this kind of cold in. The kicker? A few miles away it's just sunny and beautiful...not a flake of snow to be seen. Crikey.

Craft updates later, perhaps (it is a good day to curl up and knit, but again a bad day for taking photographs). Right now, hot chocolate!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I just got in from taking my kids for a walk. We had to abort the attempt when the snow started to really come down. But I'm not expecting anything as impressive as that! Denver hasn't gotten more than a couple inches yet this year. I'm all for the cocoa, though - the water is getting warm as I type. Good luck to your puppy. It's going to be a rough day for her!

Kristine said...

Yes- I think Buffalo's snow definetly beats South Bend's inch or two!

- and I loved your post about the coffeeshop family, I also totally agree with the Chicago coffee shop owner who put up the sign, it turns out he hasn't lost business, but gained!

happy dyeing!