Sunday, November 06, 2005

Darn that technology...

No photos today. Camera's dead. Guess we'll be picking up batteries tomorrow on our weekly shopping trip.

One sleeve of the Christmas dress is done, and the second is started, so I've gone ahead and ordered a bunch of yarn from Knitpicks to make some hats, mitts, and socks for other fambly members. To get to the $30 free shipping amount, I also threw in a pattern and a couple of skeins of laceweight for a shawl for myself. Hey, why not? After Christmas I'll need something nice for myself after knitting myself into a frenzy making gifts.

I got the rest of the fabric I needed to finish the paid quilting project, so I have no excuse not to finish it. Somehow sewing for money is not as enjoyable as sewing for fun, but right now it's how I'm earning my yarn money, so I must get to it.

In happy news, the Irish squeeked out a win over Tennessee yesterday. There were tense moments but we pulled through. Awesome!

No comments: