Monday, December 12, 2005

Full Speed Ahead

Now that the Christmas dress is finished, I am motoring ahead with the Christmas gift knits. The Irish Hiking Scarf is almost one skein done, and today I purchased Cascade 220 in cream for an Esther Williams Hat for my sister (instead of Fuzzy Feet slippers), and also got some Lorna's Laces in a pretty peachy pink color to make socks for my mother-in-law. I've always wanted to use LL for socks but it's tres expensive, so I justified the purchase as a Christmas expense. Pictures tomorrow...I am feeding Daughter in one arm and typing with the other so taking photos isn't quite convenient.

Sadly, we have to attend a funeral on Wednesday. Is it terribly wrong of me to secretly be glad we have to drive about 2 hours each way? I mean, that's a lot of knitting time.

No comments: