Friday, February 24, 2006

Just one more comment about the athletes...

and then I promise I'll stop. Ok, really it's a few comments.
  1. How much do I love Julia Mancuso and her tiara? A lot. Really a lot. She rocks.
  2. The gala skating event always makes me laugh a little...because no one falls on their butt. Though poor skinny little Sasha Cohen didn't do anything that resembled a jump, probably because of her sore leg/groin. I want to bundle her up in a sweatshirt and a blanket and feed her 10 cheeseburgers.
  3. Ok, I'm getting a little sick of Chad Hedrick and his mouth.
The charity knitting is done! Now there are approximately 40 total ends to weave in, which I will leave for the closing ceremonies. I need a day off from the boring knits to start something new. What will that be? Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought the same thing about the jumping with Sasha, but then she ended up ending the thing by landing in the splits. Um, groin?

Take a pic of all your charity knitting!