Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Complication

Thank you, Ann-Marie, for claiming the cross stitch kit. It's on its way to you as soon as I have your address.

I may or may not be around much this week. We spent last night at the ER due to some serious bleeding and cramping, and I am on bed rest until there is no more bleeding at all. The baby is ok, and there are professionals monitoring the situation, though no one seems to know what is causing the problem. My first pregnancy was completely uneventful (except for morning sickness) so this has come as a major shock.

Quite frankly, I'm frightened.

If you are the praying type, I sure could use some right about now.

7 comments:

Scoutj said...

Oh Kate! Take care of yourself. Ugh.

I too had a totally uneventful first pregancy and with Supergirl I went into premature labor and was on bedrest for a while. Real fun with a 3 year old.

Thinking of you.

Jenn said...

Please keep us posted - our thoughts are with you.

Ramona said...

Lots of good thoughts and a prayer going your way.

Ann-Marie MacKay said...

i sent you an e-mail but hadn't read your post yet..
i am definatley praying for you, the baby and your family.
thanks for the cross stitch kit...

Staci said...

I'll be praying for you and the little one (and for Daughter to be super calm and take long naps so it's not too hard on you having to be in bed!). Heal quickly!

Unknown said...

Oh no! This praying type is doing her thing.

Anonymous said...

oh my god!!!
Sending good thoughts your & baby's way!