Thursday, April 27, 2006

Breathing Right

I'm here today to tell you that Breathe Right strips WORK, peeps. Between my regular spring allergies and the pregnancy boogies, I've been having a rough time sleeping through the night. So I splurged (ten bucks for a box of 30 at Tarzhay). And I had an awesome night of sleep. It kind of hurts a little to rip the strip off in the morning (kind of like those pore strips we all used a few years back, remember those?), but it is totally worth it. I offered one to my husband to help with his snoring (which he vehemently denies), but he said "no thanks, breathe right strips are NOT sexy" ...as if snoring is.

So I guess I'm not sexy, but at least now I can get oxygen to my brain all night long.

3 comments:

Ann-Marie MacKay said...

i totally agree! i used the strips when pregnant with my first and was amazed at how they worked.
thanks again for the cross stitch tree, can't wait to see it

thechickswithsticks.blogspot.com

kate said...

Ann-Marie - the kit should be on its way tomorrow. I'm planning to hit the post office with all my accumulated packages & mail! Sorry for the wait...

Staci said...

I loved those pore strips. They were so fun and gross all at the same time.

I made my husband try the breathing strips for snoring, but he bought some off-brand and it wasn't very effective. I might have to pick up some of the real ones.