Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Slogging through...

I don't really have the time to spend sitting at the computer today, reading blogs and writing my own. And yet, here I am!

Must work on quilt...must work on quilt...must work...

When you have a hobby you love and then someone starts paying you and imposing time limits on that hobby, it becomes a lot less fun.


336 strips of fabric cut and laid out in order


Sewn into 56 strip sets


A long way to go

In a fit of stupidity, I got out a bunch of pretty pastels and 1930s-ish prints I've been hoarding for a zillion years and of course now all I want to do is play with them:

Crappy pic...sorry...soooooooo dark here today

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Ok, I'm giving in. Between looking at your beautiful fabrics and visiting the yarn/fabric store here, I want a quilt. Can you recommend a VERY basic beginners quilt? I can sew and all, but I'm just not sure what direction to go in. Thanks!