Saturday, June 10, 2006

tired

I am having a real problem with inertia today. An object at rest wants to stay at rest, and my butt is at serious rest on the couch right now.

The child is sleeping and I would really love to sit out on the porch drinking tea and maybe knitting a little, but Hub hasn't mowed the lawn in awhile and it looks kind of bad. Ok, make that really bad. Plus we haven't brought in our trash can from garbage day yesterday. And the neighbors across the street are all outside doing stuff, so I'd feel all funny about the lawn and the trash can and whatnot...it's a bummer though, because it's nice and cool (low 60s) but blazingly sunny. I'd love to drag myself out there.

A little bird keeps flying into the picture window in our family room, right behind my head. It makes a funny sound.

I'm so tired.

No comments: