Friday, May 12, 2006

oy

I haven't shared this yet, partially because my overloaded brain can't take it, but we are putting our house back up for sale in a week. Stupid, I know, but we really want to move and be closer to our families so we can have help with two babes. It won't be so bad - our realtor is my husband's good friend from high school, so he's cool and understanding of our situation(s). And once the house is straightened up, we'll just have to maintain a certain level of cleanliness.

That cleanliness is what I'm working toward this week. Specifically, I am working on packing up all my crafting stuff (sniff) and sorting out the 3 or 4 projects I want to keep out for the summer. The rest will be socked away in bins...accessible if need be, but out of sight. So far I have 3 sundresses for Daughter, quilt fabric for baby #2, the work project I'm trying to finish, and the sweater I'm making for my girlfriend's new son. Well, also Secret Garden but that's so close to being done I don't count it.

This is a rather painful process and I'd best get back to it. At least it's an indoor project - my allergies are still too bad to go outside anyway. I'll be back later or tomorrow with something more interesting...

No comments: