Tuesday, May 02, 2006

76 and sunny

Well, here's a news flash! I read the Claritin box at the drug store today, and it does not say anything about not taking it because of thyroid problems! I will be asking my OB about it forthwith. Sure, it costs almost a buck per pill, but it would be worth it. I hate to take any pills at all, but I'm scared I'm going to get addicted to nose spray and either scratch my eyes out or give myself pink eye. I have only suffered from springtime allergies in adulthood (started toward the end of college when they would mow the lawns outside our dorm at like 6:30 a.m.), and this is my worst year ever. Does pregnancy exacerbate the problem? Anyone? Bueller?

Daughter and I ran all over creation today doing errands. My sockapaloooza socks are winging their way to California right now. And if I owe you a package, it has been mailed. I'm all caught up. Hooray! It's so great to feel normal and healthy and be able to do stuff.

I should push on and start my flower and herb seeds so I'll actually have something to put in the front landscaping. I should also plow through the rather large pile of bills and paperwork that I think is growing roots on the kitchen counter. But, ummmm...I think I'm going to eat some ice cream and watch Oprah. Teri Hatcher is on today, and what's up with her face? Botox? Face lift? And what does she weigh, like 80 lbs.? She just looks weird.

No comments: