Wednesday, May 17, 2006

insane in the membrane

insane in the brain!

(bwahaha...now you all have that annoying song in your head! right? please say it isn't just me...)

Sorry for being woefully absent from ye olde blogge. Found out today that surgery is in exactly 4 weeks (June 14) and am freaking out just a little bit inside my little head. Husband who is normally pillar of strength also freaking out over pregnant wife going through difficult time. Would never admit to this but I know my husband...

Much to do. Brain melting.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude. That song.

"Ye Olde Blogge". You kill me.

Surgery. I'm worried for you. What all will this entail?

Jenn said...

Oh dear - We're thinking of you, keep us posted as you know more about the surgery!

Ramona said...

I hope everything goes well for you.

Staci said...

I'm sure it will all be fine - will continue with aforementioned prayers. And I echo Karen's first two comments. "blogge". Hee hee hee.

Anonymous said...

yes, I contine with the prayers... and COOL, can I steal that one if it isn't taken??? Remember I am a medieval reinactor, and I still have yet come up with a blog name.