Tuesday, May 09, 2006

dream a little dream

This morning:

Me: Oh man, I had this awful dream that the dog peed and pooped all over the house!

Hub: That's an anxiety dream if I ever heard one.

I have an 18-week sonogram tomorrow (I think this will be like, number 5 or 6?), and then an endocrinologist appointment on Thursday. I'll probably be told that I have to have surgery post haste, so all that stuff is very likely what's making me anxious. On the bright side, we just might be able to get some gender info tomorrow. Our daughter was a little prude in utero and kept her legs crossed every time we had a sono, so we didn't know for sure that she was a girl until the night before she was born (a long story I might tell another time). So I guess I shouldn't get too excited as that may happen again.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Scoutj said...

Drink juice! Wake up that bubba in there!

Unknown said...

What a day! I can't wait to hear the news!

Not a single pop was broken, by the way. :)

Ruth said...

Well? What news?