Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas

I am touched by all your kind responses to my little ornament. You know when you just get that need to make a thing, and all your energy goes into it until it's done? Once I remembered that I owned the pattern for those little ornaments, I immediately burned through 2 naptimes to make it. And I feel much better about Christmas having done so. My baby needs to be remembered, and I'm so comforted that you all remember her too.

I'm signing off for Christmas now. I have toilets to clean, floors to mop, and cookies to bake, so I must put away the computer for a few days. Then we're booked solid for almost the next week with family and friends, so hopefully I'll have some good stories to bring you.

Merry, merry Christmas to you all, and God bless. Have a safe and happy holiday!

4 comments:

someone else said...

Have a very merry and blessed Christmas!

R said...

Merry Christmas, Kate!

Pam said...

Good stories and lots of pictures too!!!

Unknown said...

Have a really wonderful Christmas, Kate!!!