Tuesday, November 03, 2009

lil' punkins

I'm not positive, but I think these might be the cutest, sweetest things I've ever made.



Two wee pumpkins for our entry table in the front hall. The dark orange is Knitpicks palette, the lighter gold is Knitpicks merino style (both old leftovers). The stems are a bit of green Knitpicks sock yarn, quite old, which I haven't even used to knit socks yet, so I guess it can't be called a leftover.

I wish I'd had time to whip up some more of these to list on Etsy. The little one (about 2" diameter) has a jingle bell inside - so fun for a baby to safely throw around! I think I will do some of these knitted balls as Christmas ornaments/toys and list those instead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Little jingle bell in the punkin?? Oooo, that's so cute! I'm squealing, can you hear me? Because I am.