Tuesday, November 27, 2007

fin

I think the time has come to put the blog out to pasture.

I realized after Thanksgiving weekend that all I think to do here is complain - case in point, our Thanksgiving weekend was kind of a miserable experience and it's all I could think of to write about on Sunday, yesterday, and today. And who wants to visit a blog that's just a bunch of whining about stuff? No thanks.

This blog and the internet community have been a great thing in my life for the past 2 years. All of the kind words and thoughts you all shared when my life was capsizing helped right the ship and send me on my way...more than once, I might add.

I know there are a couple of you who will say, "no! don't go!" and to you I say thanks, I am completely flattered. But you know who you are and we have a relationship outside this forum, which I intend to keep up. I will visit your blogs for as long as you care to write them, and I will email and IM as per usual. There are some who will say, "I understand, do what you need to" and to you I say thanks, also, for getting it. And anyone else will say, "who cares?" and delete me from their blogrolls. That's fine, too.

I'm sorry if this seems sudden, but it is not sudden for me. I've been thinking it through for awhile now, and it's just not working for me anymore.

Thank you for hanging with me through 382 posts! I may come back under another name at another time. We'll see what feels right. I'll leave this up for a bit before I zap it out of existence, leaving it in the google cache forever.